For more than 50 years, NVDA has been dedicated to helping businesses succeed. NVDA’s mission as an economic development resource is to improve the economic well-being and quality of life for all of the residents of Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom.
Here are a few ways that the NVDA can help you relocate or expand your business in Island Pond:
– Site selection and development. We can help you identify a location or building to suit your needs.
– Financing. The NVDA will work with you to finance your business on the best terms possible.
– Leasing or Construct. NVDA will lease you space in our business incubator building or construct a building and lease it back to you.
– Technical assistance. Along with our Economic Development Coordinator, the NVDA hosts an office of the Vermont Small Business Development Center, which provides ongoing technical assistance to Northeast Kingdom businesses.
– NVDA has also developed a comprehensive guide (pdf) “Doing Business in the Northeast Kingdom” to assist businesses that are already here, as well as businesses that are considering relocating.
36 Eastern Avenue, St Johnsbury, VT 05819