For more than 50 years, NVDA has been dedicated to helping businesses succeed. NVDA’s mission as an economic development resource is to improve the economic well-being and quality of life for all of the residents of Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom.
Here are a few ways that the NVDA can help you relocate or expand your business in Island Pond:
– Site selection and development. We can help you identify a location or building to suit your needs.
– Financing. The NVDA will work with you to finance your business on the best terms possible.
– Leasing or Construct. NVDA will lease you space in our business incubator building or construct a building and lease it back to you.
– Technical assistance. Along with our Economic Development Coordinator, the NVDA hosts an office of the Vermont Small Business Development Center, which provides ongoing technical assistance to Northeast Kingdom businesses.
– NVDA has also developed a comprehensive guide (pdf) “Doing Business in the Northeast Kingdom” to assist businesses that are already here, as well as businesses that are considering relocating.